Friday 5 November 2010

CAN YOU REALLY DANCE BETTER?

It's been one of those weeks when I am truly tired - and I am sitting here feeling very fuzzy headed! But I am sitting here thinking to myself, "Hey, it is Friday afternoon! I have met my self-imposed deadlines I had set for a couple of projects - so it has been a good week."


Well, it has also been a week that I have been missing have a dog as a pet for some strange reason! Perhaps it is because they can be so much fun to have around that I usually feel more relaxed and stress-free. I know my last post was on my neighbour's dog, Mao Li but I just have to share with all of you this truly enjoyable video of another dog, Carrie from Chile. I watched it a few times and I am sure this dog is so talented, it beats most of us hands down in of all things - dancing! Now tell me, how many of you think you can dance better?

If this talented and happy dog, Carrie and her owner Jose Fuentes of Chile do not amaze  and make you feel joyful, you must just be born grumpy! Enjoy...and viva Chile!!!

 
 "Be joyful always!" (1 Thessalonians 5:16)


No comments:

Post a Comment